Monday 21 March 2011

Thank Goodness

Well thank goodness for that! After only a day I posted about how sad I was that Tavi Gevinson's blog the Style Rookie had disappeared and been replaced with some sort of movie website (jeez does this change every day? First adopting animals and such and then movies, free movies and GI Joe!) the Style Rookie was back just as it was  with a post about the URL scare. I'm still curious to know how it happened...

Well, last weekend I went with a friend to see I Am Number Four. I'm not usually one to follow the crowd but I loved it! Partly because Alex Pettyfer was in it, who I lust after, and partly because I loved what Dianna Agron's character, Sarah Hart, was wearing. I really liked the arty feel and Parisian inspirations. I wear a lot of floral things so its been easy to dress like her. My retro style has gone out the window for a short while I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment