Thursday 2 June 2011

Sorry and Thank you...

Wow! I can't believe its been over a month since my last post! Sorry everybody...I've been so busy recently with exams and Duke of Edinburgh expeditions. Plus, all the Polyvore sets I thought I'd posted on here have gone. Keep your eyes open....they should turn up shortly!
Also a BIG thank you to my readers! Never thought I'd be this popular. Its great to hear suggestions of blog posts and answer your questions and stuff.
So the weather is boiling hot today-seriously weird for Welsh weather! And I've started to get my summer clothes out. Unfortunately, my outfit today isn't the most original, just a tank top and shorts although I am planning on putting on a very pretty vintage sun hat with a big lacy bow when I go out for a walk later. Nice to take a break after revising. I HATE revision so much!
Also, sorry for not posting the Royal Wedding pictures. They'll also be coming up as quickly as possible!
If possible, there will also be some posts and sets about 60s fashion as a new series of The Royal is out on Sunday and its going to be getting me all nostalgic.
Thanks and Sorry again Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment