Friday 28 January 2011

Mad for Modcloth!



I've been ill for three days. On the plus side I got to miss school and on the even plusser side I discovered the wonderful Modcloth website! Its jam-packed with vintage and retro style clothes and also some GENUINE vintage things but you have to get in there quickly if you  want to buy them as most of the time they are one-offs and there are millions of people also after some vintage clothes of their own. Each item of clothing has a quirky title and description, also an idea of what you can wear it with. At the moment I'm in love with the "A little bit of Indie Rock" dress, the "Rum and Raisin Cupcake" skirt and the "Happy Hootenanny" skirt (after my owl obsession). I love ALL their rompers and just wish I could own every item of clothing there. The only downside is, it is an American website so it takes American money. Sometimes, being British sucks. Maybe I can find a way to exchange the money? I hope and pray there is a way to get me some Modcloth clothes! Go to this web address to find out more.www.modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment