Monday 17 January 2011

Odd Shoes?

Watching the Golden Globe awards last night, I thought that Helena Bonham Carter's outfit was wonderful! She really stood out from everybody who were wearing the usual metallic coloured  prom dresses and silky hair with a bright Vivienne Westwood dress (makes me wish I could afford her clothes), sun glasses and tight curls. But what I noticed the most was her odd shoes. They were the same shoes style just in different colours (red and green to match her dress). Though she isn't the first to try this look. A little while ago, in a magazine, I saw a picture of Pixie Lott in the back of a taxi also wearing odd shoes (gorgeous ones with bows on that were red and black). Could this be a new statement trend? I may have to try this out myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment