Sunday 23 January 2011

N.E.R.D-Not Even Remotely Dorky




Sorry for not posting anything for a while. I feel like a nodding dog in a fridge (ill) and the evil MOCK EXAMS are quickly approaching at a speed which is far to fast for my liking. So I decided to have a little bit of fun and, in a way, celebrate  the weeks of Mocks I have in February (if that is humanly possible). I am dressing nerd style to get me in the mind set of my fellow intellectual bad-asses. Well, it won't be hard for school seeing as it is law for us walk around with our ties done up to our chins but for any free time I'll get I am going full out granny knits and thick rimmed glasses B>) Oh nerds, how I love you...
                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment